Have you ever wished you could completely customize your ideal cardiovascular X-ray system?
With Toshiba’s Infinix Elite, now you can. As the industry’s only fully customizable solution, you can now decide whether you need a biplane, single plane floor mount or single plane ceiling mount with multiple detector sizes and advanced imaging applications.
Today’s healthcare reform requires your system to work as hard as you do. With Infinix Select, cardiac and vascular imaging on a single system provides full-body coverage for a streamlined patient experience, so you never again have to choose between image quality, safety and efficiency again.
Infinix Essential Biplane
For hospitals challenged to do more with less, Infinix Essential is the right shared lab solution. The system satisfies today’s interventional cardiology demands with the ability to upgrade some capabilities in the future for a wider range of procedures.
Clinical imaging functionality that provides the ultimate in accommodation.
Expand the capabilities of limited R&F room space with Toshiba’s Ultimax-i™ FPD, making advanced imaging technology and diverse multipurpose system performance truly attainable. Efficient installation opens up workflow space, allowing for more complex procedures—without breaking down walls.
- 17″ x 17″ FPD
- 60 cm wide table
- Table can go as low as 52 cm
- Up to 500 lb table weight limit
- Increased imaging capability
- Excellent image quality
- Liquid Metal Bearing Tube
- Head-to-Toe coverage
Infinix-i Sky +
The C-arm revolution has arrived. Infinix™-i Sky + delivers unprecedented flexibility. Packed with advanced features in one comprehensive system, the sky’s the limit when it comes to complete coverage.
- Features a double sliding C-arm and 12×16 flat panel
- Imaging soars to even greater heights with an innovative C-arm flip, lateral flexibility, speed, and full body 3D imaging capability.
- Infinix-i Sky + offers revolutionary ImagingRite technology to generate a 3D image anytime, anywhere.
- Our DoseRite technology offers industry-leading dose management tools designed to minimize patient X-ray exposure while maintaining optimum image quality.